Axis Solutions offers innovative e-governance solutions by simplifying the applications of digital technology to provide the much needed flexibility, scalability, and affordability to public sector firms, with a strong focus on local authorities. Our area of prowess incorporates:
- enterprise-wide ERPs,
- Online payment platforms,
- Mobile revenue collection systems,
- Consultancy on smart city implementation & strategic planning, logistics optimization, digital governance, public safety etc., for enhanced performance and better handling of business requirements.
Consultancy on smart city implementation & strategic planning, logistics optimization, digital governance, public safety etc., for enhanced performance and better handling of business requirements.
PROMUN is an Enterprise Resource Planning tool tailor-made to handle key business processes in public organizations such as government agencies, departments and local authorities.
PROMUN is enabling government entities such as the Ministry of Local Government, Public Works & National Housing, alongside 27 of the 31 local authorities it governs to:
- Have a real-time overview of key business processes in all departments,
- Improve their financial health,
- Deliver more and better services, and
- Optimize maintenance of municipal infrastructure and resources - within budget and always in compliance
Our online payment platforms bridge the gap between public sector entities and ratepayers/customers by providing an all-in-one portal for citizens to:
1. View accounts, transactions, pay bills and service charges.
2. Apply for business, health and animal licences,:
3. Take citizen surveys
With a strong focus on the citizen, the platform has enabled ratepayers to transact with the local authority from anywhere, at any time. It has also enabled a number of local authorities such as the City of Masvingo to de-congest their payment hall in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, whilst also promoting the collection of revenue for services around the clock and constant engagement with the citizens.
Here are some of the town councils we work with